What are ARTH logs?
The Arth logs pose as the ideal replacement for the wood logs owing to its well-researched fuel and shape.
Arth logs are made from cow dung based biomass fuel, which is well researched at the labs of IIT Delhi, giving the logs a higher calorific value.
The logs have an axial hole and along with it, the lower moisture content helps in better burning as compared to the wood logs. Additionally, the Arth logs produce lower particulate pollution and lesser emission of Nitrogen and carbon oxides as compared to the conventional wood logs.
ARTH logs address the issue of waste management of cowdung, air pollution, and deforestation while simultaneously preserving the sanctity of the ritual.
GENERATING PROFIT OUT OF WASTE
• Profit generation from waste Cow Dung
• Profit sharing with Gaushala and Cremation Service Providers
• Renewable nature of the fuel
• Reduced Emissions in comparison to wood
• Prevented water and air pollution from cow dung wastage
• Continuous Research and Development of the fuel
• Reduced land requirement
• Pious and holy nature of the fuel
• Flexibility in choice between: 1. Half wood – Half Cow Dung 2. Full Cow-Dung